Here’s a new update For Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter which lets you downport PS4 games to 5.05 with just a click. any of you commented that you were facing the error NP34927-5 with the downported PKGs. Some of you also had corrupted PKGs.
I have fixed these issues in the code. I have also tested these on PKGs which showed the same error when downported with Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter v1. The error doesn’t pop up on PKGs downported with the latest version.
LATEST UPDATE – 1Click PS4 Downporter v3 (100% Automated)
Changelog: Noob404’s 1Click PS4 Downporter V2
- Fix NP34927-5 (Sign out error).
- Fix Corrupted PKGs.
- Input folder not automatically deleted after extraction. Now, click on Clear Folders in the program to clear all folders (Working, Input, Output).
Download Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter v2
- Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter v2.
- Windows Machine (64 bit).
- Python 2.7.18.
- .Net Framework 4.6.1.
- PS4 (Not required for downporting process).
- Game PKG (Fake PKG).
Disclaimer: I or Noob404 don’t condone piracy. This is purely an educational article. What you do with your PS4 is your responsibility. Continue at your own risk.
Video: 1Click PS4 Downporter v2
Downport 6.72 games to 5.05 with Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter v2
There are only three steps as it’s similar to v1:-
- Extract Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter.
- Start the Downporter. Copy your PKG into Input subfolder in Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter folder. No need to rename.
- Click on Downport.
That’s it. You will have to press any key on the command prompt a few times. But, that’s it. Rest has been automated. And, this requirement to press a key will also be removed in the upcoming versions. So, stay tuned.
Play Downported 6.72 games on PS4 5.05
Copy the compiled PKG to a USB drive (formatted as EXFAT ot FAT32). Run HEN on your PS4 and install the game from Debug Settings as you would usually do.
If you have any suggestions to improve the tool, please leave them in the comments below. Or, hit a roadblock? Comment below and I will help you out.